Undoubtedly, we are all aware that we are in the last days of the age, even without being told, there are many changes in politics, nature, lifestyle – in humanity as a whole, pointing us to this fact as truth.
It is time to start asking questions. God is willing to answer anyone who is interested. He has never wanted to keep anything from those who want to know the truth. However, one major principle of His Kingdom is that “if you don’t ask you don’t get”.
“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” [Matthew 7:7]
In this article, I would want to set our minds to work by asking you some FORTY questions you need to be seeking God for answers. In fact, if you were to check, there are many of such things you need to find answers to in this Book, because the answers will determine where you pitch your eternal tent.
- John of Patmos
- The angel who reveals the Revelation of Jesus Christ
- The One who sits on the Throne
- Twenty-four crowned elders
- Four living creatures
- The Lion of Judah who is the seven horned Lamb with seven eyes
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Four angels holding the four winds of the Earth
- The seal-bearer angel
- Seven angelic trumpeters
- The star called Wormwood
- Angel of Woe
- Scorpion-tailed Locusts
- Four angels bound to the great river Euphrates
- Two hundred million lion-headed cavalry
- The mighty angel of Seven thunders
- The Two witnesses
- City called Sodom & Egypt
- Beast of the Sea having seven heads and ten horns
- The woman and her child
- The Dragon, fiery red with seven heads
- Michael the Archangel
- Lamb-horned Beast of the Earth
- Image of the Beast of the sea
- The False Prophet
- Whore of Babylon
- The 1000 years millenium
- Great White Throne
- Death and Hades
- New Heaven & Earth
Mystery of the Last Days – End of Days
These are the mysteries of the End of Days. Why should you be seeking an understanding to these mysteries or answers to my 40 questions? It is very simple; your future depends on it. The answers you get from these questions will influence your moment-by-moment decisions. You will be able to make the right choices – choices that will resonate in eternity.
I will be opening one of the most mysterious Books of the Bible – the Book of Revelation! This Book was historically dated to have been written sometime between 70AD and 95AD. Whatever the year may have been, it was definitely some DECADES after Jesus Christ had resurrected.
Out of these 30 key points of this Book, I will be picking on one. It came about at one of our online Bible Studies when a lady asked, “Who is the woman of Revelation 12, and who is the ManChild she gave birth to?”
Before I start my 40 questions to probe what the Bible is saying here, I would like to draw your attention to the statement of Jesus Christ at the very beginning of the Book, this verse is quite important to unlocking this mystery.
“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:” [Revelation 1:1]
Then later as Jesus continued to reveal things to John the Beloved, a mystery was unfolded to him.
“And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.” [Revelation 12:1-2]
- Who is this woman?
- Is it Mary the earthly mother of Jesus?
- How can this be Mary considering the statement of Jesus in Revelation 1:1?
- Who is the Man Child mentioned in verse 5?
- Was the Book of Revelation not written AFTER Jesus Christ had ascended into heaven?
- Why would Jesus Christ have to get being reborn as an event that “must shortly come to pass” according to Revelation 1:1?
- Why would “Mary” be clothed with the Sun?
- Why would the Moon be under her feet?
- What is this Sun? Just some object or sign in the sky?
- What is this Moon? Another object in the sky?
- Are these two major objects not representing something more spiritual?
- Why is this mentioned as a GREAT wonder in verse 1?
Why was this woman in labour?
- Why was this woman in pain to give birth?
- Who is this great, fiery red dragon?
- What are the seven heads of this dragon?
- What are the ten horns of this dragon?
- What are the seven crowns or diadems upon his head?
- What is this tail of the dragon with which he fought against saints?
- A third of the stars of heaven fell to the earth, what could this mean spiritually?
- How can stars be thrown to the earth – are stars not literally as large as (or even larger) than the earth?
- How was the dragon given access to the woman – ready to kill?
- Why does the dragon want to kill the Man Child?
- Who is the Man Child mentioned again – he is to rule the nations with a rod of iron in verse 5?
- Why is this child called a Man Child and not just a son?
- Why was this Man Child caught up to God and His Throne?
- If the Man Child gets caught up into heaven, how will he rule the nations with a rod of iron?
- The woman had to flee into the wilderness – Why? What does this mean?
- Why was she in the wilderness for 1,260 days?
- Where is the dragon during this period of those 1,260 days?
- In which heaven was the devil and his angels cast down by Michael and his angels?
- What was the secret of Michael’s victory over Satan?
- Why was the woman given two wings of an eagle to fly into the wilderness?
- Why the wilderness and not to heaven just like the Man Child?
- What is a time, times and half a time?
- What is the water spewed by the dragon out of his mouth?
- Why is the water from the mouth of a reptile like a flood?
- Why would the earth open her mouth to swallow the flood?
- Why would the dragon make war with “the remnant of her seed” of the Woman?
- Who are these remnants of her SEED?
Just within these seventeen verses of chapter twelve, we find all these forty questions and possibly more, perhaps if you dig a little deeper, you will discover more.
Do you know why you should seek GOD for the answers to these pertinent questions? Because He wants you to know, He wants you to live as His shining light and not be in darkness. He wants you to be aware of what He is doing in these End Times. So, you just can’t walk away from the TRUTH.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” [Hosea 4:6]
Can you see why you cannot afford to be ignorant or remain in the dark? God, your Heavenly Father wants you to know what is happening in this End of Days!
You may start leaving your answers as comments.